3x 30 Gram Caboki Hair Fibres Bundle - Dark Brown
The Caboki formula that is perfect for people with thinning hair. Caboki will in seconds eliminate bald spots and thinning hair. Giving you natural looking hair that is thicker and unnoticeable. It will not only give you greater confidence but will also make you look and feel years younger.
Works for both men and women.
Works in seconds and lasts all day in sunlight, rain or when sweating.
Does not stain clothing.
Made from all natural ingredients.
Save 25 on RRP!
|Supply||150 - 270 days|
|Ingredients||Gossypium Herbaceum (Levant cotton) fiber, mineral colorants (Iron oxide)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||5.50 x 5.50 x 10 2.17 " x 2.17 " x 3.94 "|
How to use Caboki
Caboki is a revolutionary hair loss product that allows people with noticeably thinning hair to regain an appearance of thick, fulsome hair once again with very little effort.
Simply sprinkle Caboki over the effected area and, rub through with your fingers or brush it through and you have given your hair an instant makeover and have thicker, fuller hair all day long. Simply wash it off in the evening and re-apply next morning.
We offer Express next day delivery as standard on all Mainland UK. All orders over £50 to mainland UK have free delivery. Orders outside Mainland UK may incur additional charges and should typically arrive in 2-5 working days. International orders typically arrive in 7-10 working days.
We aim to dispatch all orders the same working day, if ordered before 2pm Mon-Fri.
CABOKI PRODUCT REVIEWS
FAQ - Cabokiuk.co.uk
- I am completely bald, should I buy Caboki?
- Sorry, no. We do not recommend Caboki to those who are completely bald. In addition, Caboki may not work for people with advanced hair loss level/class – Norwood scale 7 or Ludwig scale Advanced (basically very bald).
- I have a large scar on the scalp, should I buy Caboki?
- If your scar is more than 2 inch in diameter, and it is shinny (no hair whatsoever), we do not recommend this product. Sorry.
- Can others tell I am using Caboki?
- If your hair loss level has not reached Norwood scale 7 or Ludwig scale Advanced (see below), Caboki will
instantly eliminate the bald spot and the appearance of thinning hair, your hair will look completely
natural, undetectable, even from close up, outdoor and under bright light.
Caboki is not the typical hair loss products (paint-like or shoe polish-like) you normally see on the mass market that were invented in the 80s of last century. Caboki is a new, breakthrough product that quickly became a staple among professionals in theatrical and movie industry.
Professionals love Caboki because it is HD-movie-camera-proof: high definition cinematic camera can capture pores or small wrinkles on an actor/actress’s face, however it can not tell natural hair from hair enhanced with Caboki.
- Can I use Caboki by myself?
- Yes, you can put Caboki on the scalp yourself by standing in front of a mirror.
- Can Caboki be used with any hair type or any hairstyle?
- Caboki works for any hair type, ranging from normal coarser hair to vellus hair (fine, non-pigmented hair, often called “peach fuzz”) and everything in between. Caboki application is flexible to accommodate any hair style including shaved, short, long, curly, kinky, wavy, braided, frizzy, straight, colored, highlighted or frosted hair.
- How long does it take to apply Caboki?
- It varies, from a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on the size of thinning area and your skill level. You will get better at applying Caboki after a few uses.
- What is the minimum hair length for it to work?
- For best results, we recommend 0.5 inch (1 -2 cm) or longer. Caboki will NOT work on shaved head, use it after your hair grows out.
- Will Caboki fall out?
- Not if you follow the instructions (come with the product) and apply correctly. Caboki bonds to your hair 200% more secure than any other fiber based thickening products on the mass market. It better withstands wind, sweat and rain.
- Does Caboki stain?
- Absolutely not. Caboki fibers are 100% colorfast, it will never stain clothes, bed linen or your scalp. If the fibers accidentally drop onto a surface, simply dust them off.
- Can I comb my hair after applying Caboki?
- Yes. For best results, you should dry and style your hair before applying Caboki. However you can still comb your hair afterwards, just use a wide toothed comb. It is more for shaping than fine grooming. You can also use your hand and fingers to pat their style into place.
- How long does one application last?
- Each application can last for days until you decide to remove it by shampooing your hair.
- Do I need special shampoo to remove Caboki?
- No. You can use regular shampoo.
- How long does one bottle of Caboki last?
- Depending on the size of the thinning area, the 30 Gram size last approximately 50 – 75 days, On average, each application costs around 0.41p (again it varies with the size of the balding area).
- How do I use Caboki and Minoxidil at the same time?
- Apply Minoxidil (or any topical treatment) first, wait for your scalp to dry completely and then apply Caboki.
- What about Propecia? Can I continue to take it while using Caboki?
- Absolutely. Caboki does not interfere with Propecia whatsoever.
- Can I use hairspray, hair gels or hair oil?
- Hairspray – use it AFTER Caboki.
- Hair gels – wait for hair gel to dry BEFORE applying Caboki.
- Hair Oils – It depends on types of hair oil. You can experiment. If you do, use hair oil BEFORE using caboki.
- Does Caboki change normal hair growth pattern?
- No. Caboki is not a medicine or drug, it consists of natural fibers extracted from plant, it does not promote or slow down normal hair growth.
- Does it work for women?
- Caboki is equally effective for women as for men. In fact approximately 30% of our customers are female. Check out the video demo for women.